Defining Internet Marketing Results
Our maps look like spreadsheets. Our technologists love
spreadsheets. Our creatives appreciate the sentiment because it
gives them a direction for their big ideas. We have names for our
maps, our proven methodologies and processes-Purpose Matrix, Sales
Continuum and Customer Loyalty Planning. These make up our map. The
destination? Increased ROI for your Internet marketing.
Internet Marketing Goals
Let's get all the hard questions out of the way first.
- What are your business objectives?
- What is your desired outcome?
- What metrics can we use to gauge success?
- Are you looking to increase sales?
- Are you looking for customers to walk into your business?
- Do you need to create more brand awareness?
- Do you need to improve customer satisfaction?
- Do you need to improve customer loyalty?
- All of the above?
We often ask hard questions to get to the truth. In return,
we'll be completely candid about where we're going and the tactics
we'll use to get there. When we know the whole story, we can tell
it in the right way, at the right time and to the right people.
When we understand your customers, we know how to attract and
engage them and we drive conversions.